A value-based society where the poor, women, persons with disabilities and other underprivileged sections in our society are empowered to bring about positive changes in their lives.
Enabling the target groups to be responsible for their own development through capacity building, active participation, accountability and self-governance.
- We organize and empower poor and weaker sections of the society for their sustainable development.
- We promote Community Based Work at the grass-root level and implement all our projects through Self Help Groups.
- Micro credit systems are established among all our Self Help Groups to enable rural enterprises for women, farmers, disabled people or other beneficiaries.
- Serving as an effective agency between the poor and the government departments so that underpriviliged parts of society avail themselves of their rightful resources and provisions.
- We promote development programs for women, children and youth.
- We implement special projects and programs for socially, physically and mentally challenged people, senior citizens, terminally ill and all other discriminated or isolated sections of the society.
- Skill and entrepreneurial training to improve the rural employment rate and the livelihood development.
- Fighting alcoholism, drug abuse, human trafficking and child labour.
- Campaign against HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases.
- Programs targeting the development of tribals and integrating them into the mainstream society.